Our Saliva Ejector 145mm is made of certified medical and food grade PVC. The selected raw materials, patented design featuring round edges, smooth surfaces and perfectly placed suction ports that help to enhance patient comfort while protecting delicate mucosal tissue.
The Cross Protection® SALIVA EJECTOR are intended to be used as suction tubing of removing fluids and saliva from the open mouth during dental procedure without causing any abrasion or tear to the soft tissue.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1) Take the saliva ejector, verify the safety and the functionality of the device, and assure yourself that the ejectors are integral; if the ejector has a fixed tip verify that it is effectively fixed.
2) Bend the saliva ejector to your specific needs and pay attention to not crush too much of the tube and check if something undesired happened (discharge of the inner wire, loss of the tip or something else).
3) Put the saliva ejectors in the specific place on the tube of the aspirator.
4) Put the saliva ejectors into the mouth of the patient and make sure to use it with care and diligence.
5) If you are using a saliva ejector with a removable tip pay attention to the accidental detachment of it during the various operations inside the mouth of the patient. The images given are only examples and they are not exhaustive.
Packing: 100pcs per bag, 10 bags per carton
|CODE||TIP COLOR||TUBE COLOR|
Color: Mix Color Tip; Clear Color Tube